Tautoko Mai Sexual Harm Support's purpose is supporting all people and communities affected by sexual harm towards wellbeing through healing, education and prevention.We are a for-purpose, non-profit organisation, employing Counsellors, Social Workers, Psychologists, Nurses and Doctors. To enable our people to provide the best level of care and service to clients, we require back office systems and support which makes it easy for them to do their roles, and which provides the best service possible to internal and external customers. The work we do is challenging, but the reward we get supporting people in need and influencing positive change in our community makes this an incredibly rewarding place to work. Our team are collaborative, passionate, and awesome!
Qualifications & experience
- Tertiary qualification in business, management, administration, or system/process improvement preferable
- Highly organized, but able to multi task and be responsive to internal or external customer demands
- Previous experience in team leadership or management roles essential
- Experienced in the improvement and maintenance of office systems and processes
- Digitally savvy, with an understanding of how modern/digital solutions can be applied to improve internal processes, and to communicate with internal and external stakeholders (including use of social media, and website etc)
- Strong customer service ethic, professional and empathetic style
Tasks & responsibilities
- Office management
- Customer services
- Process and system improvement and management
- Asset management
- Back office support, including HR admin, payroll, accounts admin
- Communications support, including website and social media
- Competitive pay
- Great team environment and culture
- Strong purpose driven mission, with the chance to make a difference in the lives of people in need
- Ability to influence positive change and improvement, and great environment for learning and growth
- Develop your leadership
If you have the required skills and experience and are interested in being part of the Tautoko Mai team, we welcome your application.
For a full Position Description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should be made through the SEEK website, and close Tuesday 24th November 2020.
Only current NZ work permit holders, residents or NZ citizens are eligible to apply.The application form will include these questions:
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office manager?