MSD have asked us to share this important information with our networks:
- Please don’t worry – you’ll continue to be paid your regular benefit payments.
- MSD has already done a bunch of things to make it easier for now.
- If you’re already getting Jobseeker Support, Sole Parent Support or Supported Living Payment, you don’t need to provide another medical certificate.
- If you’re already getting Disability Allowance and Child Disability Allowance you don’t need to do anything - they will continue to be paid.
- For now there will be no annual reviews or social housing reviews.
- Special benefits won’t expire.
- There will be no new obligation failures for now.
Remember, the Work and Income website, http://www.workandincome.govt.nz is the place to go for the latest information.
Thank you so much for your support at this time.